Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So about this whole capstone thing.....

It's finally time. I've been wondering what this would all be like since I first laid eyes on the visual schedule for the design major. We all have this daunting pair of classes senior year dedicated solely to the project that........I'm not sure, defines our entire undergraduate experience? I'm glad to see that this quarter will be spent deliberating and honing down the idea upon which our project will be based, and I was encouraged by the conceptual and theoretical nature of the projects reviewed in class, though I feel like I'd be more inclined to create something with more tangible aspects than some or most of those we viewed in class yesterday. Now, it is time to assemble the first Pecha Kucha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment