- Why is the internet changing how we discover music?
- What are possible definitions of music curation?
- Why are consumers having a harder time discovering music today?
- How does the abundance of free music impact the need for music review?
- Who are the new influencers/providers of online music curation?
- Is Pandora/LastFM, etc. enough and why do we need critical review of music?
- Does the new "free" music economy gut incentives for professional music review?
- Are amateurs (bloggers, podcasters, UGC) a help or a hinderance to music discovery and fan attraction?
- Where do artists fit and play in this new world of fragmented abundance?
- In this new world, why or why isn't traditional music criticism needed?
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Useful Question Set
These came from a writer for indiefeed networks and is a writeup for panel discussion on the topic of online music curatorship. Pretty pertinent information for this project.